Training & Development Opportunities
CLEAR offers a range of development and capacity building training & development opportunities to community and voluntary organisations who operate in the West of the province. There is a minimum age requirement on all CLEAR training please contact for more details. Clear are continually working with the community and voluntary sector to identify other training needs.
- Alcohol Management & Relapse Prevention
- Anger Management
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Workshop: For the Voluntary and Community Sector
- Impact of Alcohol On Self Harm (Including Crisis Intervention Training)
- Importance of Compassion in working with Self-Harm.
- Mental Health First Aid
- Motivational Interviewing Level 1 & Level 2
- Self-harm & the family